Q. Where do I send the copy of my immunization records?


You will need to send the immunization form to the following address:

Attn:Student Records

Northern Essex Community College

100 Elliott Street

Haverhill, MA 01830

  • Last Updated Nov 27, 2017
  • Views 17
  • Answered By Jenny Fielding

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0
Ask a New Question

Can't find what you need? Ask us below! Or, if you would prefer, you can text us at (978) 709-1955 or schedule an appointment with a librarian.

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.